Source: Harvard Business Review (HBR) article, Jan/Feb 2017 “The Neuroscience of Trust”
Life Pacific College in San Dimas, CA recently welcomed Helen Mitchell as a guest lecturer in the Masters in Strategic Leadership Program. “Current Issues in Leadership and Management” discussed both broad and complex topics with a focus on Gender and Leadership and Trust in Leadership.
More From The Current Issues n Leadership Lecture:
- Why does the world need both men and women leading?
God’s hidden reasons why – they are either a source of conflict or collaboration. God must be laughing when he created man and woman and told them to work together.
- The 3 Lies about work that is oppressing people and holding them back from their destiny.
- Beginning to dismantle, demystify and diagnose what trust means. How it works and why it fails.
- What it really means to be human and why that is important for leadership development.
- Building bridges between genders.
- Addressing culture as symptoms and identifying strategic points of access for both conversations.
- The economic, business and physical impact of a high trust organization and why it’s so hard to achieve.
- The different arenas where trust is fostered, how to lead and how trust plays out for impact with one surprising fact to the center of it all.
Please select for more information about opportunities for speaking, consulting, teaching, or writing services by Helen Mitchell. Or visit more Resources for additional information.