Source: Harvard Business Review (HBR) article, Jan/Feb 2017 “The Neuroscience of Trust”
Life Pacific College in San Dimas, CA recently welcomed Helen Mitchell as a guest lecturer in the Masters in Strategic Leadership Program. “Current Issues in Leadership and Management” discussed both broad and complex topics with a focus on Gender and Leadership and Trust in Leadership.
More From The Current Issues n Leadership Lecture:
- Why does the world need both men and women leading?
God’s hidden reasons why – they are either a source of conflict or collaboration. God must be laughing when he created man and woman and told them to work together.
- The 3 Lies about work that is oppressing people and holding them back from their destiny.
- Beginning to dismantle, demystify and diagnose what trust means. How it works and why it fails.
- What it really means to be human and why that is important for leadership development.
- Building bridges between genders.
- Addressing culture as symptoms and identifying strategic points of access for both conversations.
- The economic, business and physical impact of a high trust organization and why it’s so hard to achieve.
- The different arenas where trust is fostered, how to lead and how trust plays out for impact with one surprising fact to the center of it all.