As a Leadership and Strategy Coach, I specialize in life and work matters related to leadership, strategy, calling, faith integration and spiritual formation.
As a catalyst to accelerating growth and facilitating transformation, I help my clients look at questions such as,
- Am I choosing life or am I reacting to it?
- Am I maximizing my personal and professional potential?
- How do I move forward in developing my leadership and stepping into my calling?
- Do I know how I impact and influence my family, workplace and community?
- Can I envision the future and be intentional to realize it?
- How do I get unstuck?
- Where is God in the midst of my circumstances?
Coaching is about helping you discern where God is leading you. Together, we will seek out your gifting’s, talents, vision, purpose, and calling that God placed in you before you were born.
It is presumptuous for anyone to think that they know what can or cannot be done in someone’s life. We should not limit an infinite God by our own finite thinking.
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared
for those who love him. (1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV)
- Improved personal and professional relationships
- Manage transitions with intentionality and purpose
- Close the gap between reality and vision
- Produce a life that is valued, purposeful and alive
- Envision business growth and inspire change and sustain direction
- Move from leading day to day operations to leading the business vision
- Integrate faith into work and leadership with God as partner
Are you someone who wants to do things differently or do different things? In a coaching relationship, we will explore and embrace new perspectives on who you are and what it is that you do.
Gary Collins defined coaching in his book, Christian Coaching, as “Asking powerful, thought provoking questions that stimulate fresh thinking, lead to new insights, clarify issues and challenge clients to explore innovative possibilities.”
As an executive coach, I help leaders gain self-awareness, clarify goals, seek deeper meaning, achieve their objectives, unlock their potential, find a path forward and act as a confidential sounding board. Coaching is not consulting or therapy. I generally refrain from offering advice or solving your problems, but rather through training and experience, I will ask questions to increase your options and help you clarify and solve your own problems.
Are we a Right Fit?:
As a former high tech business executive and a licensed minister (having served on the Saddleback Church pastoral staff as the architect and visionary of the Saddleback@Work ministry), I am integrating the executive with the pastoral. I have a passion to see people realize their calling and to see them living and contributing to their full God given potential and purpose.
My years of business and pastoral experience are complimented by my work in academia as a professor in the Crowell School of Business and the Director of the Talbot Center for Faith, Work & Economics at Biola University.
Finding the right coach is important. Having the right fit between coach and client is critical.